As you can see our server is going through hard times. Everything was caused by incompetently selection of Administration but now we can see who is suitable to carry on our project. We have got many information about changes on the server and I will describe it below.
How it will be now? For sure we want to change everything and we will start from cleaning database of characters, accounts, world. In other words: Wipe. It is very serious decision because your characters are very well geared and you spent a lot of time to improve your hero and this server. There is no other way to clean up this mess caused by administration. All we have to do is to start it all on new way... But we are richer in experience.
Whole Administration was checked and for now we will be working in three people team: Puola, Firecore and Swift. We do not want to invite any other people and we hope that we can lead this project from beginning to the end correctly.
Server is now excluded and we will turn it on on friday at 8:00 PM. We will make some changes:
- Cleaning server's database: Deleting characters, accounts and forum.
- Deleting all guild houses.
- Server rates changing for: x15 experience, x15 quest, x15 reputation, x15 drop, x2 honor, x3 Gold.
- All the items are now available in donation, except items above Tier 5 / S3.
- Adding gm_command.log, that everybody can check it.
- Determinating Admins working hours for every day.
- No possibility of creating vulgar characters names.
- Deleting .learn command for every Administrator.
- No ID by killing trash mobs in instances.
- Perming accounts which are using WoW emu hacker or similar programs.
- All resources (veins, herbs, fishes etc.) will be Blizzlike
- No possibility of adding new Admins.
That is all what we want to change in on 3 days brake. We know that it can look a bit drastic for some of you but this is our final decision.
We hope that you will like it all. We do not want to shooting down this server now and in the future so we want to save it with bag of experience we get last month.